Shoefresh.eu respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Shoefresh.eu will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Shoefresh uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- To make buying at Shoefresh.eu as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend titles that you may find interesting.
- With your permission we use your information to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail via info @ shoefresh. eu.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Shoefresh.eu does not sell your data
Shoefresh.eu will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe at Shoefresh.eu We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your details with the utmost care. When you place an order, one of the most modern techniques is used. Your data will at all times be protected and treated confidentially.
What is a cookie?
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the Safe Harbor program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Tracking cookies from our advertisers
With your permission our advertisers place "tracking cookies" on your equipment. They use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit from their network, in order to build up a profile of your online surfing behavior. This profile is also built on the basis of comparable information that they receive from your visit to other websites from their network. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you.
Right to inspect and correct or delete your data
You have the right to request access to and correction or deletion of your data. See our contact page for this. To prevent abuse we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you need to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
Switching cookies on and off and deleting them
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.
More information about cookies?
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
Cookierecht.nl (written in Dutch)
Consumentenbond: " What are cookies? " (written in Dutch)
Consumentenbond: " What do cookies serve for? " (written in Dutch)
Consumers' association: " Delete cookies " (written in Dutch)
Consumers' Association: " Disable cookies " (written in Dutch)
Your Online Choices: " A guide to online behavioral advertising " (written in Dutch)