Warranty & repairs
- My Shoefresh doesn't work, what do I have to do?
- How do I keep my Shoefresh clean?
- What are the warranty terms?
Is the Shoefresh safe?
The Shoefresh is 100% safe and CE approved.
Tips for safe usage
1. Always be cautious with electronic equipment. Use your common sense.
2. Use the Shoefresh in a well-ventilated area and not in a room you are working in continually. The Shoefresh uses ozone to get rid of the smell in your shoes effectively. Too much ozone is not good for the air quality and can cause headaches or breathing problems.
3. Place the machine on a sturdy surface and make sure it is always stands up right. Make sure that there is enough room behind the machine, so that the air intake can do its work.
4. The Shoefresh is designed to work in moist / damp locations such as bathrooms. The items you place on the machine also contain moist. Water coming from your shoes can drain out of the bottom of the Shoefresh. If you spill an excessive amount of water (for instance coming from a rain boot) over the Shoefresh. We advise to turn the Shoefresh off by unplugging it and to wait till all the water has drained out from the bottom. Keep the machine turned off for 24 hours in a dry room. Too much water can damage your Shoefresh.
5. Never immerse your Shoefresh in water.