- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
There is water under the base station.
The Shoefresh can dispose lesser amounts of water from objects placed on the shoe holders. Please dispose the water.
• Check if the object is not too wet. Wring out excess water before drying.