The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
If your Shoefresh starts as soon as you plug it in (without shoes on the holders) then you have not installed the shoe holder properly. If the holders are not secured the Shoefresh cannot detect if you have placed shoes on the holders, or not. You have to push down the holders into the Shoefresh base until they connect. You’ll see two bars on the display. The Shoefresh is now ready to use.
Problem still not solved? Please contact us at
Does not this help? Contact us at +31 013 - 762 0460 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.