- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
One of the sensors in the shoe holder is defective. Go to this page for further instructions.
- There is water under the base station.