- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
The Shoefresh is not responding
Follow the steps below if you Shoefresh doesn't respond (screen remains black and the device doesn't start).
• Make sure the plug is properly inserted in the socket.
• Check if the socket is switched on (if it has a switch).
• Try another socket.
• Check the circuit breakers and fuses.
Problem still not solved? Go to this page for further instructions.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.