- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
If the Shoefresh doesn't start as soon as you place your shoes on the holder, this can be caused by the material (of your shoes). The Shoefresh detects the shoes using infra-red light. Some shoes are so light that they don't block the infra-red light, resulting in the fact that the Shoefresh won't start.
• Use the Shoefresh shoe bag to refresh open shoes and shin pads
• You can start the Shoefresh manually by pressing and holding the + and - buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
Problem still not solved? Please contact us at +31 013 - 762 0460 / [email protected].
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.