- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
How fast your shoes are dried depends on several factors. For example: the material of the shoes, the set drying-temperature and how wet the shoes are.
• Set a longer drying time.
• Set a higher drying temperature. For leather shoes, don’t go above 45 degrees Celsius.
• Check if the object is not too wet. Wring out excess water before drying.
• You can also just place your shoes on the Shoefresh again for a second cycle.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.