- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
- The LED display shows code “E3”.
The LED display shows code “E4”.
Infrared light from the sun is interfering with the infrared sensor. This can mean that the Shoefresh doesn't start automatically as soon as the shoes are placed on the holders. Move the Shoefresh to a room with less sunlight or start the Shoefresh manually.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.