- The Shoefresh starts as soon as I plug it in.
- The Shoefresh is not responding
- The Shoefresh doesn’t start when I place the shoes on the holders.
- The LED display shows code “E1”.
- The LED display shows code “E2”.
The LED display shows code “E3”.
The fan is defective.
• Unplug the Shoefresh for 10 minutes.
• Look at the back of the Shoefresh and check if the fan can freely rotate / nothing is blocking the fan
• Plug the power cord back into the socket and see whether the problem is solved.
Problem still not solved? Go to this page for further instructions.
- The LED display shows code “E4”.
- The LED display is on and the fan is operating, but there is no ozone being produced.
- The Shoefresh doesn’t dry fast enough.
- The Shoefresh keeps restarting (lingers in the first program).
- There is water under the base station.