- How do I make my Shoefresh ready to use?
What type of shoes does the standard setting of the Shoefresh target?
The standard setting is most suitable for synthetic sport shoes. The program starts off with 5 minutes of sterilization and after that it continues with 20 minutes drying at 60 degrees Celsius. For leather shoes, we recommend drying at 40-45 degrees Celsius.
Please go to the bottom of this page for more info about using the Shoefresh.
- What is the ideal temperature for drying leather shoes?
- Is it possible to use the Shoefresh for drying only?
- How do you operate the Shoefresh?
- Who is the Shoefresh most suitable for?
- Can the Shoefresh be used for ski boots?