- How do I make my Shoefresh ready to use?
- What type of shoes does the standard setting of the Shoefresh target?
- What is the ideal temperature for drying leather shoes?
- Is it possible to use the Shoefresh for drying only?
- How do you operate the Shoefresh?
- Who is the Shoefresh most suitable for?
Can the Shoefresh be used for ski boots?
The Shoefresh is ideal for ski boots. We’ve tested the Shoefresh after skiing and the result was great. Our costumers also use their Shoefresh for ski boots and we’ve received numerous positive reactions. For optimal results, we advice to disinfect and dry the inner and outer shoe separately. It’s also lovely to refresh and dry your gloves after a day on the slopes. Or place them on the Shoefresh before you go skiing, so you start the day with nice warm feet and hands.