Shoefresh: how it works
Why do shoes smell?
Most people wear shoes the whole day. The 250.000 sweat glands in your feet produce about 250 ml of sweat each day. For people with sweaty feet, athlete's or people who do physical work this can be even more. Sweat itself is virtually odorless ; it is the rapid multiplication of bacteria in the presence of sweat and what they do (break sweat down into acids) that eventually causes the unpleasant smell. On top of that bacteria and fungi can also cause athlete's foot and nail fungus.
Please go to the bottom of this page for more info about using the Shoefresh.
- How does the Shoefresh tackle smelly shoes?
- What is Active Oxygen (ozone)
- Does the Shoefresh also remove the smell of old shoes?
- Why does the fan continue to spin for another 10 seconds when the program has finished?
- Does the Shoefresh need refills?
- What is the difference between the Shoefresh and other shoe dryers?