Shoefresh: how it works
- Why do shoes smell?
- How does the Shoefresh tackle smelly shoes?
- What is Active Oxygen (ozone)
- Does the Shoefresh also remove the smell of old shoes?
- Why does the fan continue to spin for another 10 seconds when the program has finished?
- Does the Shoefresh need refills?
What is the difference between the Shoefresh and other shoe dryers?
The Shoefresh distinguishes itself from the competition in the following areas:
> Effectiveness: thanks to the combination of cleaning, drying (with warm air) and a powerful fan, wet shoes are dried within 30 minutes. Most other shoe dryers will need 60, 90 minutes or even longer to get the same result.
> Ease of use: the Shoefresh starts and stops automatically, is easy to use and remembers the settings you used last. With other shoe dryers you usually have to start and stop the program yourself.
> Customization: you can change the drying time, temperature and the disinfection time very easy. Similar shoe dyers often only give you the possibility to set a timer.