Shoefresh: how it works
- Why do shoes smell?
- How does the Shoefresh tackle smelly shoes?
What is Active Oxygen (ozone)
Active oxygen (ozone) is a strong disinfectant and is for example used to purify water. You can often smell ozone after a thunderstorm. The medial and food industries also use ozone for disinfection and other purposes. The amount of ozone that is generated in the Shoefresh is very small and well within the legal norm. Ozone reverts to oxygen within face minutes. After cleaning, nothing remains in either the shoes or the room. The Shoefresh doesn't require refills.
Please go to this page for more info about using the Shoefresh.
- Does the Shoefresh also remove the smell of old shoes?
- Why does the fan continue to spin for another 10 seconds when the program has finished?
- Does the Shoefresh need refills?
- What is the difference between the Shoefresh and other shoe dryers?