Shoefresh: how it works
- Why do shoes smell?
How does the Shoefresh tackle smelly shoes?
The Shoefresh refreshes shoes in two steps. As soon as you place your shoes on the holders, the program will start. During the first step the shoes are cleaned using Active Oxygen technology. Active Oxygen (ozone) tackles the bacteria and fungi that cause smelly shoes. During the second step the shoes are dried from the inside out. To make sure all the sweat / moisture is completely removed. Your shoes will be fresh and dry again within 25 minutes.
Please go to this page for more info about using the Shoefresh.
- What is Active Oxygen (ozone)
- Does the Shoefresh also remove the smell of old shoes?
- Why does the fan continue to spin for another 10 seconds when the program has finished?
- Does the Shoefresh need refills?
- What is the difference between the Shoefresh and other shoe dryers?